K in Sweden

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Leap of Faith Update

I am thinking more about that leap of faith I blogged about in June. Oh, I am not reconsidering. I am keeping the waves of self doubt pretty much at bay. Not that choosing a handful of shots is easy when fighting the urge to vomit from nerves but they are the usual nerves. What if nobody likes my work? What if they don't see what I mean for them to see? What if they take one look and say, "Jaaaaaaa, den är fin" in that passive aggressive Swedish way and I crumble into a quivering ball of crushed self confidence. I just might be the first recorded case of spontaneous collapse from ego deflation. The market is being held at some type of medical facility. There would be people there to stand around me, poke a few times and write it all down for posterity in a medical journal. It could happen. ;)

But believe it or not, the nerves are within normal range. I am just still wondering what to choose. How do I sum myself up in 2-5 shots that will translate into something others might...no, will... also enjoy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home